Last Updated: 5th September 2023
3. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Identification Information: Name, email, contact number, address, etc.
- Non-Personal Identification Information: Browser name, type of computer, technical information, etc.
4. Purpose of Information Collection
We collect your information for various purposes, such as:
- To process transactions
- To provide customer support
- To improve our Site and Services
5. How We Use Your Information
We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may use your information to send periodic emails, for record-keeping purposes, and to improve the quality of our Services.
6. Data Security
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
8. Data Sharing
9. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites.